It is important for Finceptiv OÜ to respect your privacy and follow all applicable laws and regulations regarding any personal information we may collect about you when you visit our website at finceptiv.com
Your data processor is Finceptiv OÜ
company reg. number: 14563072
email: [email protected]
We collect and process information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) of the European Union, which entered into force on 25.05.2018.
Data collection and use
What data we collect
The information we collect includes information that you knowingly and actively provide to us when you use or participate in our services or campaigns, as well as any information that your devices send to access our products and services.
The information we collect includes information that you have knowingly provided to us when you use our services or campaigns, and information that your devices automatically provide to us.
Your personal information may reach us in the following ways:
- If you contact us by phone, email or online chat
- If you browse the website finceptiv.com
- When you comment, like or share a post on our social media account
- If you subscribe to our newsletter
- If you comment on posts on our website
Types of data to be collected
We will only ask for your personal information if it is necessary to provide you with the service. By contacting us or visiting our website, you may share the following information with us:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Phone number
Our website finceptiv.com
stores log files about its visitors. The information to be collected may include:
- The type of device used
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time the website was visited
- The number of clicks on the login and exit website
The information in the log files is used to analyze trends, administer the website, track page visitor activity, and collect demographic information. The information obtained is neither intended nor personally identifiable.
Like most websites, finceptiv.com
uses “cookies”. A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored on a user’s device when they visit a website. A cookie is essentially a text file that is stored on a user’s device when they visit a website.
Cookies are divided into persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device even after you close your browser or computer. However, session cookies are deleted as soon as the browser is closed.
Cookies are divided according to their purpose:
Session cookies, the purpose of which is to enable you to use the services offered on our website. These cookies help authenticate users and prevent malicious use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we will not be able to provide you with the services you want.
These cookies allow your browser to remember the choices you make when using the website, such as saving your login information or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to prevent you from re-entering your preferences.
How we use data
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- To maintain, manage, develop, personalize and expand our website
- To collect statistics so that we can provide better services and / or offers and understand and analyze the behavior of our website visitors
- To identify you by phone, message or email
- When sending you information and asking for feedback about our services
- To prevent fraud and protect our website
- To allow us to connect to you through a social media account
- To allow you to read your chat history to expedite your advice
- To allow you to read your chat history to expedite your advice
- To develop new new products, services or improve their functionality
- To facilitate and expedite our interactions, please contact us
- For other purposes. For example, to analyze data, study trends, evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
In which cases we may share your information
- We may share your information with our business partners to provide you with certain products, services or campaigns.
- We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
- We are required to disclose your personal information if required to do so by law. We may also disclose your information in good faith to comply with our legal obligations, to protect our rights or property, to prevent or detect possible violations of our use of the Service, and to ensure the safety of our users.
Storage of your personal information
The company also maintains log files for internal analysis. Log files are usually retained for a shorter period of time, unless such data is used to enhance security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are required by law to retain such data for an extended period of time.
Processing of children ‘s data
None of our products or services are aimed at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect information from children under the age of 13. If we suspect that we are processing the data of a person under the age of 13, we will remove that person from all of our databases.
Your rights to protect your data
Even if you have previously agreed to share your personal information with us for marketing purposes, you still have the right to change your mind at any time. You always have the right to opt out of contacting us and request that we remove your information from our databases. From time to time, we may also ask for information about you to verify your identity. If you find that the information we have collected about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by e-mail: [email protected]
. We make every effort to correct inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or outdated information.
If you believe that we have violated applicable data protection laws and would like to file a complaint, please contact us using the contact information found in this document and provide us with full details of the violation. We will investigate your complaint immediately and respond to you in writing, setting out the results of our investigation and outlining the steps we will take to resolve your complaint. You also have the right to contact the regulatory authority or the data protection authority.
GDPR data protection rights
We want to make sure you are aware of all your data protection rights. Each user of the page is entitled to the following conditions:
- Right of access – You have the right to request copies of your personal information.
- Right to rectify data – You have the right to request that we correct data that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we update any information that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to delete – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to restrict the processing of data – under certain conditions, you have the right to request a restriction on the use of your personal data.
- Right to challenge the use of personal data – Under certain conditions, you have the right to challenge the use of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we transfer the collected data to a third party or directly to you.
Security of your data
The security of your personal information is important to us, but keep in mind that no method of exchanging information online or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we make every effort to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its complete security.
Linking to Other Websites
We have no control over, and take no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, services, or otherwise of third-party sites.
Last modified 18/04/2022